Writers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Corner

Do you like writing?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sky_fish's Fanart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sky_fish
sky_fish

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-05

sky_fish's Fanart Empty
PostSubject: sky_fish's Fanart   sky_fish's Fanart I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Good evening, ladies and gentleman xD
Here you can see a few of my fanarts. Years ago I drew rally a lot of fanarts, in the style of the original artists or in "my" own style. Most of the fanarts are now in possesion of a large number of former penpals of mine. I only have got the scetches at home but maybe I'll draw them new sometimes. Most of the fanarts are really old, expect of the Pitaten-fanart, the scetch is old but the outlines and the coloration are from this year.
Hopefully, you like my pictures!

Guten Abend, meine Damen und Herren xD
Hier seht ihr ein paar meiner Fanarts. Früher habe ich sehr oft Fanarts gemalt, entweder im Stil des Originalkünstlers, oder versucht, meinen eigenen Stil einfließen zu lassen. Die meisten der Fanarts befinden sich im Besitz zahlreicher ehemaliger Brieffreundinnen ^^ Ich hab von den meisten nur noch die Skizzen zu Hause. Die meisten sind schon ziemlich alt, bis auf das Pitaten-Fanart. Bei dem ist zwar die Skizze schon recht alt, aber die Outlines und die Colo habe ich erst dieses Jahr mal gemacht.
Hoffe, euch gefallen die Bilder!

sky ^^

sky_fish's Fanart Scan0010 sky_fish's Fanart Saiyuk10 sky_fish's Fanart Fruits10 sky_fish's Fanart Bild_d10 sky_fish's Fanart Blue_d10 sky_fish's Fanart Pitate10

1. Ren Tsuruga(Skip Beat)
2. Son Goku (Saiyuki)
3. Toru & Kagura (Fruits Basket)
4. Dir en Grey-Fanart (J-Rock-Band)
5. Blue Dragon
(xBox 360 game by studio mistwalker, charadesign by Akira Toriyama, here I uses my own style, it was a birthday present for my boyfriend last november ^^)
6. Shia & kitty(PitaTen)

sky_fish's Fanart 60164810 sky_fish's Fanart Diru-c10 sky_fish's Fanart Diru-c11 sky_fish's Fanart Diru-c12 sky_fish's Fanart Diru-c13 sky_fish's Fanart Ryro10

1. Daisuke (Kagerou, J-Rockband)
2. Chibi - Shin & Die (Dir en Grey, J-Rockband)
3. Chibi - Kao (Dir en Grey, J-Rockband)
4. Chibi - Kyo (Dir en Grey, J-Rockband)
5. Chibi - Totchi (Dir en Grey, J-Rockband)
6. Ryan Ross (Panic! At the Disco)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquacircle.jimdo.com

sky_fish's Fanart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Corner :: Bilder :: Pictures /Bilder :: Fanarts-
Jump to: