Writers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Corner

Do you like writing?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's get to know each other

Go down 
+5
sky_fish
KaySan
Alphares
Erandir
cherrykiss
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Let's get to know each other Empty
PostSubject: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:41 pm

helloes ^-^

i thought, i'm going to open a new topic ^^
so i thought: why don't get to know each other? ^^
i would be delighted, if you would tell me a little bit about you Smile
about your hobbies and so on ^^

may i beginn?
so, because i love everything what has to do with mangas, a few of my hobbies are drawing, reading mangas and watching animes ^^
i also like movies like pirates of the caribbean and harry potter.
a few of my favourite mangas are: vampire knight, ouran high school host club and venus in love ^^
books i also love are twilight (new moon and eclipse) and harry potter (1-7)
things, which haven't to do something with manga:
i like to go to the cinema, go downtown, go shopping and so on .. ^^
and a love/adore my cat ^^

so .. these are the most important things about me! now it's your turn ^^
Back to top Go down
Erandir

Erandir

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:24 pm

I like this plan. I'll go next. Wink

I love everything about the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Everything was much simpler back then. I go to Ren Faires as often as I can, but since they're so expensive I often can't go as much as I'd like.
So fantasy novels are pretty much the best thing in the world, too. Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Redwall, anything by Terry Brooks. I also love Alternate History, which is an underrepresented genre.

As for Anime/Manga, I've been falling out of the community a bit. I don't watch much Anime at all these days unless I'm introduced to it by a friend, and even then I'm rather picky. I still read Manga, though; Cantarella, Vampire Doll, Love Pistols and anything by Fumi Yoshinaga are my current favorites.

In real life, I like all forms of art, though I'm better at some than others. I write, draw, photograph, and sing in choir. I'm in college, currently studying Physical Anthropology, possibly with a dual major in Earth Sciences (I haven't decided yet).

I think that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
http://golden-fiction.livejournal.com
Alphares

Alphares

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:45 am

Well, I go next.

I'm a freak from Austria, drawing since I'm little.
So well, what keeps me going?
First of all my fiancee. She's the main reason why I work and live.

Shortly afterwards, friends, music and art.
I'm addicted to many different musicstyles but mostly I hear Metal/Rock and Goth/Industrial.

In Art I prefer Anthro and Mangastyle same as Fantasy.
Well what else...
I'm a gamer. At least when I talk about Playstation and co.

Also high addictive, history and cryptozoology.
Gimme some hints and I dig up any mythological creature in some minutes.
I'd love to study cryptozoology once...maybe..

For my surroundings, I barely have any friends. I'm not "suiteable" for that I guess...
Don't know. The most people need experience with Homo- and Transsexuals to handle me I guess. Why? I count myself to one oft those. Not easy but well, society is a bit** and I don't care as long as I can stay true to myself. The person standing the closest to me can handle me so I guess I should be happy about it and just stop thinking.

Well, basic stuff I guess..
Back to top Go down
KaySan
Admin
Admin
KaySan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 am

ui...my turn.

As some of you *hugs all* may know im from Germany, bavaria to exactly (we're proud of that XD)
I study Plane engineering in Munich in my second term (and its getting harder and harder)

well..what do i like...hmm..lots of things.
I draw, write, sing, play guitar and piano, hang out with my friends and when possible i go horse riding with my best friend.
I draw everything from real life Portraits to manga chibis, but i tend to the semi realistic style when i draw. The stories that i write are mostly romance (with a bit drama and action mixed) because theres not much romance involved when you study all day >_< .
My guitar is my lover...XD.. everytime in summer i grab my good'ol classic guitar and torture her with Green Day, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Linkin Park, Jack Johnson and everythig else where i can get my finger on the notes X3.
My friends are the most important thing for me. I love them dearly and i cant wait to see their House ( that i helped building) finished. ( i have my own room *squeel)

I love science. Its probably my brothers fault for leaving all his "Spectrum" and other scientific Papers laying around but i just love it. Everything from Deep space science over Geology to the "higher" science, Math and Physics (although im not realy good at it XD)

I have ton's of hobbies and try as good as possible to not neglect them. Mythologie is my scret love (dont tell my guitar or he'll bitch) everything that goes back vrom 1900 is something i like, so i guess Alph and me could have a nice talk about some mythical creatures ^-^d

Normaly i read everything. From hot Yaoi mangas to scientific Book from Hawkins.
But Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Dante Alighierie's Divina Comedia, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gainmen, and John Miltons Paradise Lost are my favorite books by far.
And what mangas do i like...hmm... i think i dont realy have a favorite Manga but i love the style of
Ayane Yamano
Yamato Nase
Yuzuha Ougi and of course
Maki Murakami

So..i guess thats it from me.

oi..if you have sugestions for what we could add to the "Offtopic" area or in other areas don't hesitate and write a PM to me or Skyfish.

^-^/))))

@Erandir.. Cantarella..thats by Yuu Higuri right? I was on the Leipzig Book Fair and got a shikishi from her ^-^

Last edited by KaySan on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://writerscorner.forumotion.co.uk
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:00 am

waaaa XD .. if i only don't come here for more than 10 hours everyone posts comments XD
sooo *read* *read* *read* aaah XD

@Erandir: so, i don't know much about Renaissance, but i like the gorgeous dresses they wore in these times ^^ *hach* i would like to have one or two of these *u* .. XD

@alph: first thing to say: *swings austria-flag* XDD
what are your favourite games?
well, my personally opinion about homosexuality: i can't understand, why people are making such a fuss about it -.- .. i mean in today's society such kind of things are absolutly normal. i mean it would be the same to choose his friends after their skin color, religion or if they are good looking or not -.- .. the only thing what counts is the character and nothing else. Smile

@kay: *embrace hug* XD
*gives cookie* ^^ .... *takes cookie away again* .. -.- .. it's sky-FISH .. not fisch Razz .. when she finds out your number's up XDDD

now i'm happy to know a little bit about you, so now i know who sits behinde all those screens XD
*leaves a big plate with cookies* XD
Back to top Go down
Alphares

Alphares

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:54 am

Fav games, I guess i have far too many XD
Right now I got addicted to Fire Emblem Dawn of Radiance.
Except of that I'm a Beat em' Up, Roleplay and Action Adventure freak means, I love to play games like Bloody Roar, Guilty Gear, Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Devil May Cry etc...

And about the homo thing, I gotta admit, homosexuality isn't really the bigger problem.
It's more the transsexuality thing.
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 pm

@alph:
well .. for me doesn't that change much ^^ .. my opinion is the same as for homosexuality ^^ .. as i said: i can't understand, why people are so intolerant about it. well .. so just let them talk if it makes them happy. if they think something like this isn't normal they should better check if such enormous extent of intolerance is normal .. so that's my opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
sky_fish
sky_fish

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:46 am

cherrykiss wrote:
@alph:
well .. for me doesn't that change much ^^ .. my opinion is the same as for homosexuality ^^ .. as i said: i can't understand, why people are so intolerant about it. well .. so just let them talk if it makes them happy. if they think something like this isn't normal they should better check if such enormous extent of intolerance is normal .. so that's my opinion ^^

I can only agree to what cherry said! *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquacircle.jimdo.com
Deische

Deische

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:37 am

Well, it happend much, when I wasn't here...
I'm also say some things about me, so you can chose, if you want to like me or not xD

I like and love all what has to do something with Finland <3 I simply falled in love with this country and so my biggest hobby is to learn Finish. Someday I want to live there together with my sister and my very best friend Rikku!

My second big Hobby is the Music! Almost every free second I'm hearing music, mostly from finish Bands ;D (for example: Essentia, Lovex, T.A.P, Kille Kuuleri, Negative, The Rasmus, Children of Bodom, Norther...) Last sunday (20th april) I had my last concert including Meet&Greet.

And or course I like writing! Mostly I'm writing FanFictions about my favourite Bands, but I also wrote something else, like poems, Songtexts and monologues.
You see: almost all has to do something with my Dreamland xD

Well... I think its enough from me first... I don't know what I have to tell you more, so I give up the spech to somebody else!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deische
KaySan
Admin
Admin
KaySan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:59 am

Alphares wrote:

And about the homo thing, I gotta admit, homosexuality isn't really the bigger problem.

Hehe..then i think you're in the right place here. I think we're all pretty open minded, and as you can see no one has a problem with transsexuality or homosexuality Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deische

Deische

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 am

KaySan wrote:
Alphares wrote:

Hehe..then i think you're in the right place here. I think we're all pretty open minded, and as you can see no one has a problem with transsexuality or homosexuality Very Happy
You are right, KaySan! I never could come to the thinking, its something wrong, to be Bi or lesbian/gay! For me its totaly normal, so you shouldn't think something else, ok?^^
Back to top Go down
KaySan
Admin
Admin
KaySan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 am

[quote="Deische"]
KaySan wrote:

You are right, KaySan! I never could come to the thinking, its something wrong, to be Bi or lesbian/gay! For me its totaly normal, so you shouldn't think something else, ok?^^

Don't worry i won't ! XD
I have gay and bisexual friends and as far as i remember one of them is a transsexual italian in New York XXD.. i love him. he's awesome *lol*
Back to top Go down
Alphares

Alphares

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Wow, nice to see that.
I hardly remember the time people acted so openminded about the fact when I said:
"Uhm, guys...I know you're not comfy with it but hell, I'm transsexual und I wanna take an operation to change that!"
When that sentence fell, all just, well, left...
Sure, everybody said it's okay at the first but after some weeks, they weren't my friends anymore.

Well, long blabering, short sense, I'm caught in that body and I still gotta wait for the operations that are coming soon (approx. 2 years)

So, have fun with knowing a "freak" as long as you can XD
Soon I'll be a normal guy.......at least in body...
My mind is already lost to maaaaaaaaaadness X3

But after all, thanks muchly for understanding.
Means a lot ta me ^^
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:01 am

@alph: well, then they never were real friends.
freak XD .. that's a very common term ^^
well i think i can speak for all of us when i say: we are all freaks XD .. there exists no normal in the world XDD
*let's make a freak-partyyy* XDD
Back to top Go down
Alphares

Alphares

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:46 am

Actually I'm da one that always says stuff like that cherry XD
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:35 am

you see ... only intelligent people say stuff like this XD
XD ... that's the proof of our intelligenz XDD
*throws her hair back* *hach* XDDDDD loool
hahaha XDD .. just ignore statements like this XDDD
Back to top Go down
mariella

mariella

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: aloha @ all   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:58 pm

hi @ all!

ok i think it´s time for me now to introduce myself!I know i´m realy unpolite i´m member of this site for a few days put some pics on the page but didn´t say hello or say who i´m!First of all i have to say normaly i´m a polite person *lol* but this week was hardly time to spend much time in front of my PC!Anyway my name is Mariella i´m 20 years old and going to school with cherry together =)!Mhh what else i have not pets (unfortunately) i have no brothers or sister (luckly)!I really love to trave in the world and of cause i like to make photographys=)!mh so for the first i think i said the most important facts if you have any questions just ask Wink!
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:03 pm

hy XD
what a coincidence to meet you here XDD
yes ... unfortunately this freak is my classmate XDDDD *joke* XD
oh yes .. we had a hard time the last weeks ;_;
but now it's time for partyyyy ^___^
Back to top Go down
mariella

mariella

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Thx it´s a plesure for me cherry ^^
hyy take care what ure saying we will meet us on monday again *evil laughing* i realy don´t wana know who is the biggest freek of us two *gg*
no but all in all ure ok Wink! Yeeeeeees that was a fucking hard time but let´s forget that *celebration times comon sing sing*!
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:19 pm

sooo you want to threat me? i don't think this will function Razz
^-^
anyway .. i have a surprise for you and everyone ^-^
*evil laughter* Razz ^-^
Back to top Go down
mariella

mariella

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:04 pm

noooo cherry i would neeever threat you *lol*!Mh we will see if it fubction or not ^^!
ahh a surprise tell us tell us tell us * biiig curiosity* bom
Back to top Go down
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:56 am

weell .. i could tell everyone but you on this site what's the surprise .. anyway only a handfull of people know the big surprise ^^
hahaa .. *imagines your face* bwahahaa bwahahaaa *imagines all the faces* XDDDDDD
well XDD .... omg .. i can't any more XDDD hahaaa .. no one never ever will be able to guess right XDD
omg XDDD ... *hüstel* XD
sooo .. let's try to keep normal XD ... but i'm just looking forward to your surprised face ^^
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shalah

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:24 am

Hey there ^__^

As some of you might already know, I'm from Germany - from a little village you've never heard of, I'm sure Laughing

Okay, about me.. *thinking*
I'm addicted to Finland, maybe that's the most important think xD I love this country and the language (that's why I decided to learn it) and.. everything ^^

Music is my life and especially the finnish music Embarassed

But I also love mangas and started to collect them... but I want to have sooo many things and it's getting more and more expensive Laughing

Hm.. anything else?

I'm writing stories for more than 2 years I think - you can read them on fanfiktion.de (maybe I'll also post them here Wink ) and I love writing and reading such stuff *smile*

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shalah204
cherrykiss

cherrykiss

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:29 am

hy shalah Smile
nice to meet you Smile
we also have some finland-lovers on this site already XD

which mangas do you collect?
i personally am looking forward to your stories Smile
Back to top Go down
Deische

Deische

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:11 am

Hey, nice to meet you here Shalah!

...yes, I know, I have to write a Review for you... pale be sure, I'll do this today! *swear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other   Let's get to know each other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get to know each other
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers Corner :: Offtopic :: Offtopic-
Jump to: